Question about Interior

GP1138

Ok, so I'm going to be slowly morphing the interior of the car to black. What should I use to dye the dash? I'm going to get a black airbag and glove compartment, and black interior pieces like pillar covers and door panels. Yeah, I don't mind the seafoam, but it just screams "grocery getter" and "four-door color". Though it is a four-door, I'd really like black more.

In theory couldn't you find a black dashpad from a 2door prix?

That's what I was thinking...what about that car you got the DIC and HUD from? I remember the HUD surround part was black, didn't that car have the rest of the dash? Maybe not..just offering some help I guess lol.

Or maybe they over charge for that stuff I dunno.,

- Jeff L.

In theory couldn't you find a black dashpad from a 2door prix?

I have a black HUD dashpad, but there's another area of the dash that's a part of the whole dash and not removable.

Damn, I'm gonna have to get new carpet, too. :x

dye on the carpet will wear off, jsut do it right the first time. Carpet isn't expensive, like what $125? Not bad if u ask me. OH and take pics along the way

just find a 4dr GP parts car with black interior and totally gut it.....should be able to swap complete interiors in a weekend afternoon...
:withstupid:

just find a 4dr GP parts car with black interior and totally gut it.....should be able to swap complete interiors in a weekend afternoon...
:withstupid:
X2 :werd: thats what i did to get my maroon(red) interior in my white cutlass :lol: