Long live the RWDs

SEiZe

Would you buy a RWD if they were available here?  

1. 1. Would you buy a RWD if they were available here?

Anything but a F-Body.

What???

I test drove a 2001 WS-6 last week and there is NO WAY that I will NOT buy that car. The thing was soooo much fun to drive.

I love them. Loud, fast, impractical, and people hate sitting in the backseat (which means I don't have to drive their sorry rear ends around and have them dirty up my carpets!!!

:P

-Tom

i love the mark 8, my friend is shopping for one now, a 98 LSC. THat is one heck of a drivers car! I dont think GM's ever produced an interior that comfortable

I think that new Oldsmobile Aurora has interior as good or better, i just love the new Aurora Interior, and i agree with Lincoln Mark VIII interior it is one of the best looking ones out there and very confortable. And i see everybody talking about F-bodys here and GTO and Impala SS as RWD, it makes me look bad having a Mustang here :oops:

I Was reading on my palm pilot at work today.

I have avantgo loaded with the auto.com newsthread.

There was a not about how GM will be bringing back the Chevelle SS, El Camino SS, and the Camero back in 2006

I Was reading on my palm pilot at work today.

I have avantgo loaded with the auto.com newsthread.

There was a not about how GM will be bringing back the Chevelle SS, El Camino SS, and the Camero back in 2006

GM never stopped production of the Camaro. They just stopped civilian production, but they still produce them for Law Enforcement. I found this out when my mom bought a brand new 2003 Monte Carlo SS. We arrived at the dealership when they were delivering brand new 2003 Camaros for the Illinois State Police at a dealership in Decatur Illinois.

That would be a great find & collectible once the police are done with them.