Well I can check off a some list items...

Stevo

Yep. Fixed the HUD but it's half assed. The angle adjuster is fubar and I dont think I can get that part even from the dealer anymore.

What I did was tape a template onto the bottom of the hud unit that moves the spring-loaded slider. With the slider in a fixed hieght position its fine for me.

Also did some poking around looking for a factory amp and I also looked around for a new way to route some wiring.

Question.

• 1. The Cutlass Supremes that come with the fog lamp/bass adjuster switch on the left hand side. Is there actually a factory amp for the rear speakers??? If so where is it located?

• 2. With steering wheel controls, is there some special way to remove the steering pad without breaking them (no airbag on this one)?

i know how to remove the pad, u get a knife, or screw driver, flat head of course, and pry it off, the horn will beep at u, so dont freak out, the clips are pretty flexible, so it will come out just fine, well, thats in a grand prix, lol, im not sure if the cutlass ones were similar, sorry if that doesnt help

The wheel on my '89 had 2 screws on the back side, pull those out and gently wiggle the pad and controls around until all the little plastic tabs unhook.