My dads GP got totaled

90TGP

Well my dads GP [95 SE, work car] got totaled in a wreck last week. We had a really bad storm with tons of rain. He was waiting for a truck to go by so that he could turn into a gas station. He didn't see anyone behind the truck at first, but someone darted into the street after the truck passed a parking lot entrance. My dad turned, the other car [Lumina] hit him in the front passanger fender. My dad didn't see him, and he didn't see my dad.

So the car is at the bodyshop. I have to go and pull my wheels and stereo from it later and replace it with the stock stuff. It's a base model SE with the uber sweet seafoam green interior and dark green exterior. Don't bother asking for parts, there aren't any parts worth removing from the car. The interior was trashed from the previous owner. The trunk leaks from the hack job the other person did to install a spoiler. The front end is smashed. Both rear tail lights have leaks.

Shitty that happend man, hope everyone is alright....must have been casued by our uber crappy windshield wipers....I used to like mine, but now I have conculded they SUCK!

If I can get to the bolts, I'll try to get them, but no promises.

Now that I think of it, I don't think the bolts would be compatible. Your 89 [i think?] has the 3.1, while my dads car has the 3100.