what to use on polished aluminum?

THe_DeTAiL3R

I'm gonna need to clean my rims soon, and I'm wondering what I should get. I tried this cotten-like crap in a blue can called Never Dull, but it ended up making the finish look faded.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/dlawlesshardware_1847_10451719

I'm thinking of trying Mother's billet metal polish:

05106.jpg

"BILLET METAL POLISH

Mothers® Billet Metal Polish takes our world famous metal polish technology to a whole new level. State of the art cleaners and cutting edge formulation give your billet, forged and finely cast aluminum, brass and other polishable metals the absolute finest finish available  guaranteed. If you’ve spent big bucks on quality metal accessories, step up to a polish worthy of your investment."

Any suggestions? This is on BARE polished aluminum.

ive never had problems with never dull. this isnt for cleared polished aluminum is it?

BARE aluminum, no clearcoat or anything. It was polished to a near-chrome finish.

Anyways, I got some Mother's today and tried it out. Not bad- looks clean but I don't think you can ever really get it to look the same as the first time it was polished. Still looks damn good though.

After a while of using mothers, my wheels shined better than they did new. I think you just have to give it a little time and polish every once and a while and it will get to the point where you would like it to be.