Estimated Worth?

Kalgorn

I've posted a thread like this before but I'd like a few updated opinions.

It's a sad day but I'm really considering leaving the W-Body world and buying a Trans Am (or stoop down to a Mustang if I can't find the right Trans Am). However, I'm unsure of what to do with my car. I'd love to sell it to a W-Body person but I might end up having to trade it in if I buy a Trans Am from a dealership. W-Body.com will be the first place I put the car up for sale because I'd rather see it in someone's hands here.

However, I'd like to get a sort of rough estimate on what I could possibly get for my car.

It's a '92 Z34 with ~96000 miles. Has a Pioneer DEH-P7400 MP3 CD Player that will go with the car. I've owned the car since last March. My cousin owned it for 2 years before I bought it from him. He kept it under a car cover for 9 month out of each year and only drove it in the winter. Thankfully it's relatively rust free (as far as I know).

All 4 tires have tons of tread left on them. The car runs strong and still handles like a champ. The pinstriping has been removed. The plugs and wires are very new (cousin replaced them before I bought it) and I have the receipts for them.

The problems:

• 1. Front bumper has a messed up spot (but I'm going to respray it)
    2. Air flow controls don't work (stuck on defrost but off works)
    3. Cruise doesn't work (don't know why)
    4. Paint on roof is crackled due to asshat at GM using shit primer
    5. There might be more but I can't think of any right now

Pictures can be found here:

http://s94946598.onlinehome.us/nate/lumina/

Let me know if any of you are interested or what you would be willing to pay if you were interested.

Have you checked the inside the rear quarter panels/fenders??

If you haven't take that plastic vent cover of the door ajm when you open the doors (below the latch...I think there is only vent, but anyway) and shine a light in there and look for rust. I found out on my mostly rust free car that there was rust starting in there...might be worth a check, only take about 5 mins tops...and then you can easily say it is rust free on the body :D

Good luck with the sale

KBB

Trade in $1020

Private Party $1800

MSRP $3500

I would say realasticly about $2000-$3000 is possible. Your biggest problem is going to be the roof damage. MSRP is calulated assuming perfect paint. The other 2 I selected fair condition as the paint damage makes it the highest categorty it qualifies for.

If you can find the right buyer you can do it for $2500 I would be. Any more would be tough, Ive seen Z34s with much better paint and the rare 5-speed setup sell for less than $3000 before.

Someone back me up on this...

but problems 2 & 3 listed above are related and may be an easy fix. Might just be a vaccum leak anywhere from the hoses behind the plenum connecting to the vaccum tank behind the front fender..

Someone back me up on this...

but problems 2 & 3 listed above are related and may be an easy fix. Might just be a vaccum leak anywhere from the hoses behind the plenum connecting to the vaccum tank behind the front fender..

I'm sure it is an easy fix but I'm just too lazy to do it... :(

Yeah I'm pretty sure both systems run off vacuum, the cruise control does for sure..

The HVAC I think is all vacuum...probably the hose cracked or pulled off the back.