Put GTP badges on side of car?

kadeas

I was thinking about putting some GTP badges, the ones on the trunks of 94-96 GTP's, on the side of my doors, where the Grand Prix badge is at. How do you guys think it'll look? I don't want to gay it up, ya know? I havn't seen it done, and think it would look kinda tough, what do you think?

I know, I hate to be a fake! But, I have installed everything a GTP has, in my car, like DIC, leather, all lights, just need the motor, and sunroof. What did the GTP's originally have on the sides?

Cool, I just hate the way the se's badges look. I know...buy a GTP...but I can't afford another car payment right now. I guess I'll just debadge the whole thing, then people can just guess on what it is. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Get 'Grand Prix SE" badges from a 97-03 GP.... they will look 100000 times better. I know, those older style badges sucked massivly.

Good point, but, I like to keep the vinyl to a minimum. I was thinking about leaving the doors badgeless, I think it gives it a lower, sleeker look.

What did the GTP's originally have on the sides?

Nothing. Just "24 VALVE V6" on the front fenders.

Hell, as long as you're going to be making your car out to be something it's not, might as well just throw on some GXP or GTO badges. Go for the gold.

If anyone took the time, they would have noticed that he already has GTP plastered to the trunklid. If you've already bastardized the car, may aswell do it up.

Hell, as long as you're going to be making your car out to be something it's not, might as well just throw on some GXP or GTO badges. Go for the gold.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :werd:

there is an 89-91 grand prix w/an aftermarket g-fx kit that has GTO on the front and sides...........haven't seen it lately, probably in a yard now! :lol:

I know, I hate to be a fake! But, I have installed everything a GTP has, in my car, like DIC, leather, all lights, just need the motor, and sunroof. What did the GTP's originally have on the sides?

Pretty much what makes a GTP is the motor, I have a Power Sunroof, and a DIC and mines an SE.