Temp guage on UB3 not working.

embalmer41

Ok guys. Here's the problem. I installed a UB3 dash in the cutty and and i wired all the wires in the correct positions. I replaced the oil pressure swith with a oil pressure sender, and a coolant temp switch with a coolant temp sender. Everything works fine except i'm not getting a reading from my temp guage. But i did notice when i was dropping the new engine in that the oxygen sensor and the temp sender connectors have the same identical pigtails, and the same connectors. Could these have gotten switched around by mistake? Any help would be appreciated.

I checked my wires and they are all in the right place. The replacement part i got to replace the coolant temp switch might be the problem. I think the parts store sold me a switch instead of a sender. Everytime i go to the parts store to get a sender they keep giving me a temp swith. Does anyone have the part number for the temp sender so i can take it to these idiots and show them the part number. Thanks