I need some part numbers or info please...

ry92grandprixse

For my newly aquired 94 SE Coupe that I have a love / hate / blonde moment relationship with....

HVAC Knob that controls where the air comes from (feet, bi-lev, top, defrost, a/c, etc) ORDERED

Special Edition sticker /logo's (if you can still order these)

Speaker size / info

Info on swapping in a 97-03 console.

Thanks in advance! :wink:

well, you can get the HVAC knobs from the the HELP! line @ the auto parts store...

I already ordered it and the fog light housing from the GM dealership I used to work for.

Door's are 4"x6", rear's are 6"x9"s.

To get the rears out, you may have to pull out the rear seats, loosen the rear side panels, then pull out the rear dash.

The front doors are held in by screws all around, then you have those stupid clips you pull on. There is a torx bit underneath the armrest IIRC, and then you lift and pull.

To get the rears out, you may have to pull out the rear seats, loosen the rear side panels, then pull out the rear dash.

IIRC the rears on my old regal were held in place with a retainer from underneath, and a box that covered them up. I could be wrong, but i remember pulling them to wire in the bass tube. I'll have to take a look at the TGP tomorrow.

IIRC the rears on my old regal were held in place with a retainer from underneath, and a box that covered them up. I could be wrong, but i remember pulling them to wire in the bass tube. I'll have to take a look at the TGP tomorrow.

You may be correct, but for some odd reason, these cars vary by years and by model. Hell, his could be held in by hangers as well, but if I remember when I had my GP, i had to pull my rear seats out.

also, I think the hangers for the original speakers are unique to those speakers. IIRC the originals had a square magnet. However, they used the same style hanger as my regal had in older RWD fullsize cars. Those were designed for the round magnet speakers. Look for an old caprice or fullsize olds, something like that, in the junk yard.

I don't think the door speakers on a 94 GP coupe are 4x6, I think they are 5 1/4 with a crappy little tweeter, or something like that.

I don't think the door speakers on a 94 GP coupe are 4x6, I think they are 5 1/4 with a crappy little tweeter, or something like that.

yeah, i think your right...because the 94 GP interior should be identical to a '95-97 cutlass, and they have 5 1/4's in the door...the tweeters are there if you have premium sound...

My car doesn't have premium sound it just had a crappy tape deck, but I think I noticed seperate tweeter when I had the door panels off. The speakers sound like crap too. :think:

Could be right. It's been over 1.5 years since I've even messed with a stereo in a 2dr GP.

Actually... now that you say that, I do remember the 5.25 component speaker bolting right up. :oops: