My new shift knob

19Cutlass94

Pictures for everyone to make fun of!!! :lol: :lol:

803598_58_full.jpg

803598_59_full.jpg

803598_60_full.jpg

^cant really see it in this picture but oh well :lol:

803598_61_full.jpg

even though this shift knob is not on there, cmon lets hear the abuse. get it out everyone! :lol:

That must be one big shif knob caus It wouldn't load for me. Well I got tired of waiting. What ever turns you on. Go for it. :D

Jud

That must be one big shif knob caus It wouldn't load for me. Well I got tired of waiting.

ahhh yes good ol dial up. dont worry, I feel your pain :lol:

That must be one big shif knob caus It wouldn't load for me. Well I got tired of waiting.

No that was with DSL. :D I guess I got tired of waiting to see a shift knob. :lol:

Jud

No that was with DSL. :D I guess I got tired of waiting to see a shift knob. :lol:

Jud

I have DSL and didn't have to wait at all :wink:

The carbon fiber actually worked pretty well with the grey.

And for digitaloutsider....The Regal shift knob is in all mid 90's Rivieras also. Personally I'd have to try it in my "future Cutty" before I could decide if it sucked or not. What does suck are Regals with blue interiors. Nothing can look good in them. My red is persecuted pretty well also but at least it matches the fake wood and black trim. :wink:

What does suck are Regals with blue interiors. Nothing can look good in them.

You insulted me, you insulted my family, you insulted my friends, you insulted my taste adn you insulted my pimpin ride! :verymad:

:joke: But anyways I'm laughing like hell about the dildo shifter! :lol:

yeah that thing is gone and is never coming back. I think Im going to stick with the stock shit knob, but buy a new one cuz its dirty and I cant get it clean so it looks kinda bad. but Ill get that fixed since I gotta go down to the Olds dealer anyways

Get a Lumina shifter handle.. Or a 95-99 Monte Carlo one (Looks the same, but the button is black vs silver).. The best knob I've ever used.. Period..