My current week/weekend project

slick

Well, Chris(white93z34) is coming out this weekend to give me a hand in fixing my car, so I figured I would get a little bit of a head start on it. This week, I have mainly started pulling out tons of useless wire that was left there by the previous owner. He had neons, strobes, and some jank-assed wired up alarm. I also started cleaning up some wire and making it more organized and clean in the engine bay as well. Re-wire loomed some stuff, electrical tape, and zip ties make things soo much nicer and out of the way. Underneath the dash, i pulled/cut out tons of wire, which there is still a ton more which runs to a control box underneath my drivers seat(pulled it out once, neither the door locks or windows worked :?:) So, today I pulled out over 30 ft. of useless wire, relays, and fuses(any good ones I kept).

This weekend, replacing the alternator, fixing up the suspension some(new ball joints and possibly new tie rods, pending on they look), pulling out the rest of the useless wire in the car, and 1 other thing that only Chris(white93z34) and I know about.

Pictures of what the mess looked like before I started. I will have pictures in a little while of how its coming along.

http://community.webshots.com/album/330630391XMGWAp

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.

Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.

Thank you.

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.

Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.

Thank you.

:withstupid:

i remember all that shit, my cousin even ripped a little bit out that night we did the harness swap. Good luck with that and all those fuseable links

Yep, I remember that too.

I cut/removed some of the wires that was connected to the box underneath the drivers seat, and the locks and window's still work, so I guess thats a good sign.