W-Body forums merchandise?

cizin

I designed the decal and then had them produced in a group buy. They can still be purchased through the company that did the group buy for us. Click link to go to their webpage to purchase. There are two designs, one standard one and the "great lakes region" design like I had on my cutty (pictured below)

http://www.dnlautosports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=DECAL_CC

5e5559f0.jpg

umm...if you really want those stickers, good luck getting them...i ordered mine in october and never got them...i repeatedly emailed the company after about a month...they told me they sent them out...3 different times...i still never got them... :roll:

:willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: BAAAAA It looks to much like a Cutty!!!! Favortism!!! :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly:

speaking of which, a woman i work with drives an Olds Aurora and i noticed it has pretty much the same white logo outline with like a "1-800 emergency number" inside instead of our "W-Body.com"

aww damn, i was gonna order some, until i heard terry's story

i wouldnt mind slapping those and my massclubgp ones on the window

:D

and i like the shirt too :thumbsup:

aww damn, i was gonna order some, until i heard terry's story

i wouldnt mind slapping those and my massclubgp ones on the window

:D

and i like the shirt too :thumbsup:

I ordered one straight from the guy that has the decal thread in the f/s section. I paid him two days ago, I'll let you know if/when it gets here.

so the company dnlautosports.com never sent out the stickers? thats no good,

post if you get the ones from the guy in the f/s section I am interested in getting a pair of them.

so the company dnlautosports.com never sent out the stickers? thats no good

I have order from DNL 4 times personally and each time I get my order within a week or so.....email Liz so she can quote a turn around time at info@dnlautosports.com

Terry is the only one whow has ever claimed to have a problem with DNL, you can also go to club3G.com and check out their reptuation they have on that site too, you will find it to be very very good.

I was feelin frisky today so I ordered myself a w-body trucker hat and a pair of decals from dnlmotorsports.

we'll see what happens