Sellin' my 90 TGP

vInNiE_mAdRoX

Hey guys. I'm selling my 90 TGP. It's got no brakes. I grought it to a local dealership and they told me it needs the whole brake system. I'm pretty sure it's a PMIII or something {I've seen it dicribed on this forum before}

Anyway, I bought it like this just about a month ago not knowing anything about these brake systems. I thought it just needed a master cylinder. but it needs more. and i can't afford it.

Also, the power steering had a leak in one of the hoses. And it needs new spark plugs & Wires {The wires are arcing} those are really the only problems with the car. besides those, the car runs GREAT. I haven't had a chance to really drive it that ast tho, being the brakes bearly work. and it has 2 BRAND NEW tires and 2 that still have about 85% tread on them.

I Can't afford to fix it and I REALLY Don't want to junk a TGP so I figured i'd put it up here to see if anyone wants to buy it.

I'm asking $1,000. email me or reply with offers. btw, I live in jersey, so I kan deliver the car pretty much arround the state and to neighboring states {NY, PA, etc. I drive a flatbed tow truck} other than that, it would have to be picked up.

xtremelumina92:

I'll give you the whole car for $800. u provide transportation

It's bright red, i THINK it has 139,000 miles.

oh, and no moon roof

Just to let you know, we do welcome those coming here for help selling their TGP/TSTE and Parts, fixing, sharing fun, helping others etc but you need to read the Rules of Conduct, and Posting Practices on the TGP Message Forum. :read: Most of us have been on here long enough to get tired/frustrated with people just saying they have a TGP for sale :roll: DETAILS!!!! we need details if you want any chance of selling here or anywhere ya know :!: and those required for your post to stay here are listed in the Sticky on this board, read them!! Thanks :D !

Jeff M

Sorry, I couldn't think of any other details of the car. I listed as manny as I could. the only thing that I see that I'm lacking is pictures, and I'm working on that. sorry again

Sorry, I couldn't think of any other details of the car. I listed as manny as I could. the only thing that I see that I'm lacking is pictures, and I'm working on that. sorry again

Thanks for reading the Posting Rules, just want it to help you out :D What is still left is "leather Seats"? "Color"?: Tan or Gray? (unless I missed you said this :oops: ). Also from those 3 options (leather, Moonroof and CD player) I assume CD player, though not surprised if taken out/did not work :lol: they all seem to go that way, so if its still there or cassette or aftermarket, last details you should post, more is always better 8) Good luck and thanks for coming here first then a salvage yard, and parting out (again, we know how things go) can be a pain, and often does not work out well (though Davis did well 8) ).

Jeff M

Thanks for reading the Posting Rules, just want it to help you out :D What is still left is "leather Seats"? "Color"?: Tan or Gray? (unless I missed you said this :oops: ). Also from those 3 options (leather, Moonroof and CD player) I assume CD player, though not surprised if taken out/did not work :lol: they all seem to go that way, so if its still there or cassette or aftermarket, last details you should post, more is always better 8) Good luck and thanks for coming here first then a salvage yard, and parting out (again, we know how things go) can be a pain, and often does not work out well (though Davis did well 8) ).

Jeff M

um, i don't think the seats are leather {The tan ones. whatever it came with.} It has the stock tape player that I know the radio works, but never tried to use the tape player itself........the color is Bright Red with black painted hood vents {I really like the way that looks.}. stock compas still works but says the wrong date and says it's in need of service {Obviously}.

I also have a few things I can through in with it to make up for the price. I have a 90's Lumina euro spoiler i was going to try to put on it, and2 in dash panasonic CD players not installed {Both work, they are just taking up space in my room}.

If anyone needs any other details, just let me know. that's all I can thionk of right now.

Thanks again!!!!

Can't believe it another one that has to be guided through the process even when it's written down. Where do these dummies come from. Oh my house is for sale. :) Any offers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

Damn idiots.

Jud

Can't believe it another one that has to be guided through the process even when it's written down. Where do these dummies come from. Oh my house is for sale. :) Any offers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

Damn idiots.

Jud

:D Easy there big boy :lol: it is entertaining though :P At least he is not yelling at me like some when you nudge them :roll: So will you take 2 heifers, 4 bales of hay and my pickup truck in trade for your cabin/house? (need more details :lol: ).

The saga continues, tan maybe leather, maybe cloth, maybe then no one will bite :)

Jeff M

No easy. Ha and i am not a big boy but if you throw in a couple of goats so I dont have to mow the lawn I'll trade you for 3/4 acre on a golf coruse that I never developed. :lol: :lol:

Keep after these turkeys.

Jud

it's tan interior, leather, a littl;e dammage on the pass side behind the door, and the pix will be somming in the next few days {just got the car back to my house today, that's why i didn't know about the interior.}

• 2 weeks later...
hello can you send me pics of grand prix turbo or did you sell it?
grandturboguy,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/888434/1 if you are interested, let me know AS SOONAS POSSABLE, 'caause I'm either bringing it to the dealership this or neXt week as a trade-in {along with my 94 Cavalier} for a 2005 SRT-4........so either reply here or email me AS SOON AS POSSABLE at vInNiE_mAdRoX@hotmail.com

p.s. If you can get the brakes fixed and the power stearing to stop leaking, i have all the other parts to make it pass NJ inspection {a driver's side door handle assembly, both side mirrors, and the driver's side corner lens-i have two of them}

People (previous owners :) ) do dumb things, or things since they don't know better, or don't have patients or the resources for how to do it right. Might be the aero bulged out so far the owner was sick of it and instead of another used part that might do the same, and new at a huge price :shock: , screwing was about it for them. I think sheet metal other than rust has less to do with the price as compared to the mechanical, though I hate body work, from a cost stand point, I would think others would take it over a new tranny and engine needed :wink:

Jeff M