More pics of the Mudder Monte <<<PAGE 2>>>

jdcutty

sad thing is i didn't notice a difference in driveability ... same height off the ground as stock ... rides like a vette and scares grandma all the time too! (what was the point of this post? :oops: )

3100 power, baby ;-)

If only that were true. :lol: Besides, it would've had the 3.4.

Looking at the front pic on the 1st page, I think that's an LS front bumper, so it would be 3100 power, baby ;-) If it were originally a Z34, it woulda had the 3.4. Anyone able to determine whether that's an LS or Z front bumper? :?

3100 power, baby ;-)

Looking at the front pic on the 1st page, I think that's an LS front bumper, so it would be 3100 power, baby ;-) If it were originally a Z34, it woulda had the 3.4. Anyone able to determine whether that's an LS or Z front bumper? :?

I was refering to what it actually has, not to what it did have. Which, BTW, would have been the 3100.

3100 power, baby ;-)

I was refering to what it actually has, not to what it did have. Which, BTW, would have been the 3100.

That is def an LS body, in dented lower airdam and chrome trim. If hes still runnin the orignal engine I doubt the thing would mud very well at all :lol:

That picture makes it official nothing in Flint ever suprises me things just get lower and lower.

no shit...flint is a fucking dump

That picture makes it official nothing in Flint ever suprises me things just get lower and lower.

If you can say that, you apparently dont actually live in the city of Detroit, cause it is worse than Flint.

If you can say that, you apparently dont actually live in the city of Detroit, cause it is worse than Flint.

i guess you've never heard my comments about Detroit

Flint is on it's way to becoming a junior version of Detroit

i guess you've never heard my comments about Detroit

Flint is on it's way to becoming a junior version of Detroit

What do you mean on it's way. Flint is the Detroit Jr. Only we have 1 up on ya. A broke ass city with an extremely rich mayor. Go figure.