Opinion

jdcutty

just to warn you...most people on this forum don't like underbody kits...

personally, i'm not a fan of them either...kinda ricey...i'd go with a regular street glow underbody kit in a solid color if i was gonna do anything...

...i actually have a green underbody kit on my car that i'm taking off ASAP (didn't really want it as bad as i thought...)

I think certain colors look pretty good on certain cars. I have been contemplating getting white ones for my car, but if i ever do, it wont be for awhile. I dunno about multi colored though.

The LEDs last longer and are stronger than the neons.

They are 7 different colors with 5 or so different flash patterns, or you can control the color through the remote.

Guest Anonymous

What would be cool were some sort of underbody lights by the doors that came on when you opened the door. Bimmers had them in the late 90's, callled "puddle lights" and were more of a courtesy thing...

Anyway, underbody light kits are a bit too ricey for me, and if it werent for the fact of rice, I'd possible consider blue ones for mine.

I dont really mind underbody lights if your just like at a show and got them on cuz its dark out, but other than that, doesnt do anything for me

Just If you go through with it make sure they are installed correctly.

Personally, if installed professionally, and neatly, they look good (jays car I always thought looked good with the blue ones)

I don't have any on my car, but in me white z34, I had red interior neaons, all wired up to their own fuse on a switch. I kinda liked the red glow coming from the floor when I was driving. In fact, I already miss it.

i like neons, but for yours, i'd go red, or possibly amber... the multi colored looks too flashy in my opinion, yeah, i loved the neons i had in my regal, a six inch under each front seat, and a 6 inch on either side under my dash and a single 12 inch in my trunk, i liked it, and ifi sill had my regal i'd have gotten blue underbodys... but i'm partial to monochromatic myself...

I like the multi-color cause of all the different options (I like Options) and the patterns that they do. ie....chase, zigzag, beats to music, etc. I think that would be sweet.

could be neat, if done right of course, but like stated earlier, it depends on the color combos (car to neons) and also make sure it's done correctly, not with ends hanging out and stuff. I think it looks best when you can't see the bulbs/tubes/whatever from where the light comes from.

I think you have the right idea with the LED kit. I know that you can actually leave them on for days before they actually drain the battery to the point of a no start. There was a yellow mustang cobra, realy sharp looking. He had light senseing circuits that would turn his under glow on. It had patterns and shit like the one your talking about, but it was only yellow. Looked really cool. When I pain my car black with the red pearl in it, its so getting a red LED underbody kit.

I personally don't care for any neons/underbody lights. If you want underbody lights, then get underbody lights, don't let what other people think sway your opinion if you happen to like them.

I have blue street glow neons under my car I put them on... dont really use them though I like them just not something that I pull over to turn on if I'm hangin out in a parking lot with friends or something I may turn them on, they look good, bright but mine were clearenced for 120, the ones your talking about sound like the 500 dollar set, I really wouldnt suggets that considering you can buy stuff that will make the pulse with the music zig zag cant be done with neons but led it can, and its true the led's do last longer than neons but its all up to you, your buying them, as far as neons anywhere else go, the only ones are the ones that are on the amp (factory installed) so its all good, just leavin them

personally, i'm not a fan of them either...kinda ricey...i'd go with a regular street glow underbody kit in a solid color if i was gonna do anything...

...i actually have a green underbody kit on my car that i'm taking off ASAP (didn't really want it as bad as i thought...)

6 of 1 .... 1/2 dozen of another. Your either against lights under the car or not.

I personally don't care for any neons/underbody lights. If you want underbody lights, then get underbody lights, don't let what other people think sway your opinion if you happen to like them.

I didn't plan on changing my mind based on what people said here. I just wanted to know what people thought. I can get a kit cheap, besides my birthday is coming, so I dropped a few hints. I will have them.

They don't do anything for me. The kids in town I see with them on their sport compacts look goofy and childish. It's not a look I envied.