My road trip from Ohio to RI

Intlcutlass

So I leave this Friday past to run to RI to drop off my Getrag, and pick up a TGP tranny....

10 hrs there and 10 hrs back :alcoholic:

Left Friday at midnight, got there around 10:30 left for home at about 12:30...ran into some delays... bad wreck on a bridge in the NJ area, and also had some rain... then my car started missing.

In case your wondering ... thats a full 20 hrs of driving on only about 4 hours of sleep :boring:

Met with Nokicker, and also with Gutlassupreme, and it made me realize how old I am.... I felt like a Grandpa my comparison!!!

This was my first road trip in the Cutlass, and it did well for a car with 163K miles on it!!! except for some missing on the way home.... I gotta figure that one out :think: That had me worried for a while....

Gutlass , you parents are TOO funny, and very nice people.... It's unfortunate we didn't get to meet... you car looks KICK ASS.

Nokicker took me for a ride in his STE turbo.... I was damned impressed, AND he had a sweet lookin T/A in the garage....

I also saw on the way home , THE BEST WAY TO LOWER THE REAR OF A CUTLASS... pics to follow....

Greg is a cool guy.

That TSTE of his is bad ass, especially when it decides to slice four spark plug wires on its own :)

Havent seen his TA yet.

10 hours man? jesus. took us 12-13 from mid-mass. stupid females and having to stop every hour to goto the bathroom :bash: also, we went through the middle of the day, so it was a bit slower (if it was night, coulda went a little faster :))

And you went through jersey????

I went on I-80 to get to norwalk, and clevelands north of that, I would taken 90 to at least mass, then depending on where your going from there........

Hey I'm not that young... :oops: Hope you made it to the beach. Let's see some pics of your trip. :)

John, you'll have to check out my TA sometime, I'm gonna be working on it all weekend. Hopefully it will be good to go soon.

Hey I'm not that young... :oops:

No but I am :lol:

lol it is a shame though we didn't meet... I've had to do two funerals the past two Satuday mornings :( (my own grandma the week before and my girlfriend's this past week) so my weekends have been pretty shot lately.

you car looks KICK ASS.

Thanks, I'll take whatever compliments I can get :lol: car's covered in pollen, some areas of dried wax that I missed buffing out back when I got it, paint missing off both sides of the rear bumper, overspray everywhere, no driver's seat or center console, 1/4 of the carpet is razor-bladed out, a tail light's been out for months :lol:

nice glad to hear your cutty made it!!

in just over a week my family and I(yeay!! :roll: ) are driving from IL to NC/VA for 10 days. Its only like 8 hours....