pics of my GTPs new paint

Heza

hey everyone, not much of a poster anymore, but thought id share pics of my new paint. it is hard to capture and looks tons better in person, but here they are. my car is painted with two base coats of fresh bright white and then 3 coats of House of Kolor Lazuli Blue Pearl followed by three coats of clearcoat. still need to wait to wax, but it still looks awesome in my eyes. let me know what you all think!

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

I think it would look killer if you could get your wheels painted with the same type of paint that was used on the 30th Anniversary Trans Am WS6 wheels.

http://www.30th-ta.org/30gallery.html

you know, i knew exactly the wheel you were talking about before even looking at the pictures. yes, that would be neat, but i don't want to taint my factory polished wheels. it would be pretty cool i think, but not what im going for. i dont want the blue to jump out, but to merely exist.

C-BAD.....$1350.

Wow, that looks sweet! :shock: :thumbsup:

C-BAD.....$1350.
Did you have the old paint stripped off before the repaint? $1350 seems kinda low for such an awesome paint job; did you paint it yourself or do you have an "in" at a body shop or something?

Wow, that looks sweet! :shock: :thumbsup:
C-BAD.....$1350.
Did you have the old paint stripped off before the repaint? $1350 seems kinda low for such an awesome paint job; did you paint it yourself or do you have an "in" at a body shop or something?

yes, car was completely sanded down. it was cheap because i do have an "in" at a body shop....well....only because they fixed my girlfriend's car a weak before! :wink:

looking good heza, i planned on blue pearl too lol

man, i just cant have something original can i?!?!? hows the engine going? next step is start building up a L67 and tranny when i get back to MN in July and install during the winter. THEN....my car will be complete.