senior members?

toastemcutlass

Just wondering if any of you senior members remember a person who used to be on this board, I need to ask him his screen name but he is my neighbor and a couple years back I remember he was on this board he drove a 90 red lumina and later a 93 white lumina sedan, with the red one we had to replace the sub-frame twice cuz he sucked at driving in the snow and to finish his car off he got t-boned pulling into his driveway. just wondering if anybody remembered him.(kind of a dumb ass but had great cars)

I remember couple "dumbasses and asses here" from previous W-body board (before it was changed to what it is now) but i dont really recall him. All i can remember was one guy that always picked a fight and i believe his nick was DNA or something like that.

I think that DNA guy had a 97 Buick Century (or at least that's what he claimed to have).

I don't think this guy's gonna want to talk to you after you've just said he's "kind of a dumb ass"! Better hope he's not on this board! :lol: