International Foglights

93CutlassSupreme

can someone post a picture of early International coupe foglights, from a distance, and how they are mounted and where?

thanks

They mount with 2 bolts spaced out horizontally about 4 inches apart. I would think your car would have the mounting holes and wiring harness from factory, but being an '88 it may not since I'm not sure '88s got them. For what it's worth APC makes a cheap set that look almost identical to the originals, I believe the glass lenses and reflectors would actually work in the factory housings. Here's a pic of my CS with the aftermarket version.

CutlassSup.jpg

nice dent in the passenger door panel. some people just can't control their car's doors and keep them from bashing the car next to them :bash:

there should be a set of holes there for the fog lights but no wiring for it :?

i have a bumper on my car and a good digital camara. i could take some pictures of it tomorrow for you if you want. i don't have fog lights but i have the factory holes for them. lemme know how you want the pictures done as in do you want seperate measurements of where the holes are drilled or what?

no they are not threaded they are simply holes drilled smooth.

you have to use nuts and bolts to mount them. those holes make good ground points too just use a wire eye hole and put the bolt in it.

they can be bolted in by bolts and nuts from the hard ware store. thats what i'm going to do to my combo lights i got for 35 bucks. they are retangular too so thats a plus :)

yes it can you just need a flat wrench that fits the bolt then turn the bolt into that :wink:

that the way i found works best :leaving:

Also the back of that aluminum bar has a HUGE gap in it which if you reach up there and felt it you would realize it is plenty big enough to fit your hand in there :?

88's didn't get really any of the "fun" options. All that came along in '89 so the mounts won't be there.
so you mean i have a 89 front bumper? :oops:

my '88 doesn't

maybe i'll mount the lights in the grille or something....they'd probaby last longer up there, away from water spray from the road