Saw a Interesting Euro in Florida

maybe2fast

this one time... i was in pittsburgh and i was behing a red euro coupe with red euro 3.4 tails, and a cover over the third brake light that said EURO and the car had dual exhaust so i ended up passing the person and it was a REALLY hot chick and it had a 90' euro grille on it.

Are you mocking me?

Thread Lock Please...my mistake to post this

no don i'm not mocking you.

i'm 100% dead serious that i saw that.

i see ZERO reason to lock this, its turned into a intresting thread

Its amazing how even though our cars are so common, you don't see many that look exactly like yours..

I do. For some reason, there are about 5 other green GP sedans in my neighbourhood. I've seen two of them. There are probably 10 in my zip code.

Its amazing how even though our cars are so common, you don't see many that look exactly like yours..

:werd: I can safely say mine's one of a kind. and I love her no matter what people say

:werd: I can safely say mine's one of a kind. and I love her no matter what people say

I guess I can say that too. :D

Guest TurboSedan
I think Josh was messing around, he wasn't flaming, and Chris was being serious.

seriously WTF? i wasn't flaming her. i think her car looks good with steelies so what? and yeah i think she's a cutie, so what? it was a little bit of internet flirting, NOT flaming. i'm sorry you took it the wrong way.

Guest TurboSedan
Dude.. seriously. WTF. Get some glasses or something

i have a brand new pair of contacts in right now baby :wink:

just playin with ya!

c'mon guys this is just an internet car forum. no need to take things so seriously!

c'mon guys this is just an internet car forum. no need to take things so seriously!

:flip:

:leaving:

On topic, I never saw a cutlass coupe the same color as mine. (Orange Red Metallic) in person. There are like 5 gp's the same color as mine in town though.

seriously WTF? i wasn't flaming her. i think her car looks good with steelies so what?

Wow.. you actually like my car? I think hell has just frozen over :naughty:

Guest TurboSedan
To tell the truth, I've never EVER seen a TGP in person

strangely enough, way out here west i have seen a total of SIX.

the first was the white TSTE i got my engine from in the salvage yard. i tried to buy the whole car but didn't work out...car has since been crushed :(

the second was another white TSTE in Laramie. every time i'm in Laramie i see that car. has cheesy stickers on it and has seen better days. i even beat that car in a race one time on the way up the interstate on-ramp (with my NA 3.1 Cutty right after i swapped in the 5-speed). the lady driving it was going REALLY slow up the on-ramp so i hammered it past her when the ramp merged with the I-80. she hammered it too but i slowly passed her up in 4th gear. she gave me the finger on the way by hahahaha.

third was RedZMonte's black TGP. think i've seen it twice before he sold it; when i stopped by his house to drop off and pick up my rebuilt TGP crossover pipe.

fourth would be a red TGP i spotted cruising through Gillette. i was in my GTS and egged him on with my BOV, but he didn't bite - he was on the phone :?

5th and 6th would be Luke's '90 TGP 5-speed and TGPilot's white TSTE when we were at the dyno in March.

i'd love to have a TSTE, but i think i prefer my current LG5/282 powered '91 Cutlass Supreme sedan :D

the only Turbo Grand Prix i've never seen is a maroon TSTE.

To tell the truth, I've never EVER seen a TGP in person

Neither have I, but I live in Canada where they were never sold, so I have a valid excuse. I always have my eyes open though. Saw a STE 3.4 the other day with hood louvers.. big deal.

i have yet to see a car like my euro, and i see very few like my z.

No wonder you don't see a car like your Z, unless they have a black front end with white overspray! :lol:

Just messin, but seriusly, everyone hates our cars, except the select few.... (I use that loosely)...us. :D

Never seen another Regal like the one I had.

89 regal 2 dr. (of course) maroon/ maroon, limited, black w/ red stripe wide body trim and blacked out tailight trim.

Split bench (power drives side), pw, pl, pm, keyless, am/ fm w/base cass., steering wheel radio controls, base cluster, and soccer ball wheels.

With a 2.8... on it's 3rd set of heads.

...come to think of it I never really want to see one of those cars again. Might have to hit it with a hammer if I did. :lol:

All the Z34's I see around here are usually complete shit buckets. There is one lady with a '93 Z34 white just like mine perfect, she always is taking her kids around with her. I've pulled up to a light and her kids just look over and stare at me. :lol:

The only TGP I've ever seen was with Jay! There is a white TSTE in the yard in Flint, between a NA STE and a 6000 AWD STE.

I almost never see Euro 3.4's and if I do they are beaten to shit, I saw a red one on the side of I-75 this Sunday, t-belt went probably. :lol:

hey now, my z34 won't be like that too much longer, new paint is comeing :D

i think i saw a red euro 3.4 the other day out near school. its kinda more difficult to tell a red euro 3.4 from a regular euro.

i've seen ONE tgp out near school. it looked prety nice never got a good look at it though.

I see alot of white base models missing hub caps (no surprise) and dark blue euros like mine, but I tell you, I have yet to run into a Z34 with the color that I have.

361237_16_full.jpg

Maui Blue Z's Kick Ass