Saw a Interesting Euro in Florida

maybe2fast

I saw a White Euro at a gas station in Orlando (Clermont) with the White Euro 3.4 tails and in nice shape! It looked like mine and I was very happy.

I was driving through downtown, and I looked to the right.. AND THERE WAS A CAR EXACTLY LIKE MINE! Then I realized it was the reflection of my car off the glass :lol:

I see cars exactly like mine all the time... except they all have actual rims and not just steelies. :bash:

Then I saw one with flame spinner hubcaps and ugly rattlecanned side mouldings and an ugly cross on the hood. :bash: :bash: :bash:

I saw a White Euro at a gas station in Orlando (Clermont) with the White Euro 3.4 tails and in nice shape! It looked like mine and I was very happy.

A real Euro, or one of those fakes?

it was a regular Euro whit the White Euro 3.4 tails, just like my 3.1 Euro with the White 3.4 tails. It was alittle weird. Sorry for the pointless thread...lock please

i have yet to see a car like my euro, and i see very few like my z.

and john, i see grand prix that liik exactly like yours all the time down to the hubcaps.

In before da lock !!

And I know where there is another Euro 3.1 coupe like mine except it has a pin stripe and has a bad rust problem!!

I see cars exactly like mine all the time... except they all have actual rims and not just steelies. :bash:

Omg me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo :alcoholic:

this one time... i was in pittsburgh and i was behing a red euro coupe with red euro 3.4 tails, and a cover over the third brake light that said EURO and the car had dual exhaust so i ended up passing the person and it was a REALLY hot chick and it had a 90' euro grille on it.