So Pimp!

Darkness

ya wouldn't believe how many of those things I sell at work.

I'm suprised I haven't been fired yet. If I had a dollar for every time I rolled my eyes at someone's request, I'd be a rich man.

:lol: those seats are deffinatly something you would find in ricers..... but I bet they sell alot of em cuz you know some people will think thats like the greatest thing... :lol:

There not that bad, i mean i covered up my mint charcoal quad leather buckets with them and now driving down the street its like every lady walking flashes me. Gets kinda gross when you drive through an old folks home but hey tits are tits!!!

I duno what its like in any other state, but ny, illegal to have neons on inside or outside or car...... unless your car is parked and aint movin

Let's see, I could pick up a pair of seatcovers, then the neon license plate brackets, some neon tubes for under my frame, and one of those bar thingies you put in your rear window that do the moving lights when you hit the brakes... oh, and a light-up shifter and one of those light up rear-view mirror decorations.

And geez, I almost forget! While I was at Meijer the other day I saw these hubcaps that use watch batteries and glow around the rim when you are moving!

Now if I just find some glow in the dark paint...