my 90 TGP video!!

futuretgper

yeah and the moderators fuck up again.........i posted this in the "general" section becuase there is no section for media...the "general" section is where this post should be.....dumb dumb mods.....if one of them could explain why they moved it to here that would be awsome.....cause it was uncalled for to move it!!!!!!! :x

ps did you guys see the movie or only get a sound file??

Guest TurboSedan
the "general" section is where this post should be.....dumb dumb mods.....if one of them could explain why they moved it to here that would be awsome.....cause it was uncalled for to move it!!!!!!!

um yeah it's a TGP there is no section for media you dumb dumb w-body member. please post your threads in the right section and read here:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27636

what if i just owned any other w-body..........then it would have been fine!?!?! where do the people who don't have TGP's post their vids......it just that it didn't need to be moved.....it wasn't specifically about TGPs in any technical way......its just like if i posted a GTP vid......where would u move it then!!??

Guest TurboSedan
what if i just owned any other w-body..........then it would have been fine!?!?!

yes.

EDIT: it's just that all things TGP/TSTE related belong here for the most part....since this is the one and only specialty forum.

it just that it didn't need to be moved

When your a mod, YOU can make those decisions. Until then leave the decision making to those that are in charge.

If you don't like it, then leave or PM us with your concerns. Insulting us is NO way to get ahead around here OR to resolve problems.

Wow, guess I should have read the rest of the thread. Whatever. It pissed me off enough that I just gave you a vacation myself. :roll:

If you don't like something a moderator does, try PM'ing them. I'm sure if you asked nicely enough with sugar on top, someone would have moved it to the member rides section or something. Instead you decided to be a dick.

Guest TurboSedan
:roll:

If moved anywhere, it should have been to the Member's Rides section.

not according to the moderators, which incidentally, you are not :D

You know, I haven't been a dick to any of the moderators here, except when I first joined and jumped on the "hate turby" bandwagon, but personally a LOT of people who don't own TGP's never click on this section. It's absolutely inane to move EVERY SINGLE TGP-related post here. While we're at it, why don't we make a Grand Prix LE, Grand Prix SE, Grand Prix GT, and Grand Prix GTP section and put all the posts for those cars there, too?

not according to the moderators, which incidentally, you are not
Wow.. I'm not a moderator of W-body.com, I forgot my opinions don't matter.

In MY honest opinion, all videos/pictures of people's w-bodies should be in the Member's Ride section, regardless of whether it got the LG5 or not. The TGP section would be much better as a technical discussion forum (oh wait.. NetAvalanche has us owned there).

But whatever, I guess I wasted my breath here, seeing as how I'm not qualified to make any judgements about where posts should go since I didn't get a 4-year degree in W-body Forum Post Management. I bow to ALL of your greatness.

Guest TurboSedan

simmer down Shaun. there is a reason there is a TGP specialty forum....to post TGP related stuff! that and obviously it's a rare limited edition ASC/McLaren modified car....unlike any other W-body.

if futuretgp'er had originally posted his thread in the Members Rides section, than yeah it probably would have been left alone. i just figured i'd move it to out of General (since it DIDN'T belong there) to the TGP section since it was a TGP and i thought other TGP owners would like to see this and it would get more views. instead futruretgp'er flipped and started being a dick (landing him a vacation).

and no, we are not about to make specific specialty forums for Grand Prix LE, SE, or any other W-body for that matter.

just because you're not a moderator doesn't mean your opinons don't mean shit....what gave you that idea?

hey so im back from my imprisionment......just wanted to say sorry for goin a little batty about my post bein moved!! i was just annoyed and acted dumb about it....so its all good!!! :D

yeah im planning on doing some more vids im gonna rerace some of the cars that beat me b4 and see how it gos now with the chip!!! (im sure ill trash em pretty good now)

Awsome..cain't wait to get some vid of the TGPinspired GTU blowing away some unsespecting v8s. :twisted: And for fun..im gettnig a vid of the TGP doing a smoke show :lol: .