Most unlikely 6 dollar junkyard result...

Albion

After over a year of watching eBay for one of these...

It's almost like a junkyard miracle or something... :D

y8uzpz.jpg

(sorry, just had to share...)

Albion.

Heh!

Even sweeter 'cos I was pulling a DIS out of the same Cutty and found about $7.75 in (slightly corroded) quarters in the lower dash space :D

I love junkyards.

Albion.

Heh!

Even sweeter 'cos I was pulling a DIS out of the same Cutty and found about $7.75 in (slightly corroded) quarters in the lower dash space :D

I love junkyards.

Albion.

:werd:

I found $10 bucks in $1's and $2's pulling a DIS, payed for what I bought that day. Nice you finally found that piece and good score as it didn't cost ya anything. My car would suck so bad without the local junkyards.

thats awesome! good find on that! I which I had a j/y near me where I could actually find some stuff but I dont, so Ill have to settle for my discount at napa.

I found a gold watch that I gave to Carri. I always pick up the cassettes and stuff people leave in cars.

I also sometimes salvage the high-gauge RCA wiring people leave in their cars.

I've found $20. Gearhead43 found $100. I've got quite a bit of RCA wiring. Numerous bolts, nuts, washers, lug nuts, vacuum lines, 93 GP HUD internals (I inadvertantly broke it, so I just shoved what was left of it in my pockets :lol: )

I got a DIC, in great shape, a viper alarm/remote start, without the remote, a tail light, and a GTP badge for the rear, all for 15.00 at my j/y!!! They didn't know what these items were worth! I called a dealership, they said the DIC was discontinued but, they could get one through a separate parts dealer for 500.00!

For the price I paid you'd think it was hot!