topless94style

HA, sort of. The cutlass is at my parents mechanic to get the harmonic balancer removed. Then, she will be home and ready for some turbo charging.

:twisted:

Word of warning for people who decide to tow there cutlass on a dolly, be careful!!!! The cars are lower than they look. Mine cleared pushing it up on the dolly with less than an inch on the front bumper. When we backed it off, it hit the dolly, we were a little careless here. I managed to brake off the vac ball in the process, but it was just hanging and not attached.

Good hear it is getting some work done to it :D

Yeah I know what you mean about stuff being lower then expected...when my dad's Suburban was hauled away on the flatbed, when the guy pulled it onto the bed with the winch the front end almost touched the bed...I guess he could have lowered it more according to him, but he didn't want to waste the time doing it lol...what a damn ass...

Oh well, good hear some progress is being made though :D!

good to hear its coming home!! how long was it outta comission??

do you have the turbo parts ready to put on when it gets home?

Now its home :twisted:

I hate bills though, because now i get to look at it everytime im outside my house, but i cant do shit to it for a few weeks while i pay bills.

All i need is some bolts, a valve spring compressor, two pipes, a nut for the starter and some fuel hose. Then its turbo cutlass time!!