Jacking Point (WS)

Schudini

Does anyone know where are the central jacking points for the front and rear of a 92 GP?

I don't want to mess anything up by just trying a spot that looks like it would hold. And yes, I already used the search function.

Thanks.

Rear is on the center "jack pad", that square flat piece in the middle of the axle.

Front, I don't know. I always jack on any cross brace on the subframe and haven't experienced any problems.

I jack at the center of the cradle in the front, or on the subframe on the sides if jacking from the side.. I never use the pinch rail. You can't if you live in buffalo.

I am putting the jack stands under the corners of the car while it is being restored, and the head of the jack is huge, so I can't jack it in the same place that I am putting the stands.

I jack at the center of the cradle in the front, or on the subframe on the sides if jacking from the side.. I never use the pinch rail. You can't if you live in buffalo.

:werd:

I can jack it on the rail on my 95, since it's still good, but was afraid to death on my 88 cause it was rusted real bad. :shock: