Power Seat track

n4dou

What other model driver power seat tracks besides a cutlass will fit a 1990 Olds Cutlass Supreme 4 door? I would like to upgrade my driver manual seat to power. Thanks.

As far as I know nothing else will bolt right in there for ya, if you want to use the factory floor mounts which I reccommend you do. CS,GP and Regals are about your only options as far as I know. I'm sure there are others that might work for you but IDK. :shrug:

I got lucky at a salvage yard a month ago. I have a 92 Lumina and found a working power seat from a 93 lumina the same color. Still haven't install it yet because the covers are different between the years. Noticable only when placed next to the others.

• 3 weeks later...

Still having trouble finding a 1st gen power seat trackfor my 1990 Cutlass. Has anybody ever modified a 2nd gen power seat track to fit in a 1st gen? I have a track from a 1999 GP but it is too large and there are brackets instead of bolt holes on the back ot the track.

John

Trying to hack a 2nd gen seat in a 1st gen is too much work for a power seat. I'd say just keep on looking for a 1st gen seat, you'll find one.