Andy's Auto Sport Body Kit

kingkn8

I was just wondering anyone has gotten this for there grand prix.

I have a two door coupe. I only want it for the front and back bumper.

But i am not sure it will fit with my headlight assemebly. I have the cool three lamp assembly in stead of the big fixture

No one.. NO ONE here would buy it*. You shouldn't either.

* = Actually, I take that back. There are more than a few people on here with very questionable taste.

Over on ClugGP in the 88-96 section they are more about the whole body-kit thing. Must people here like the stock B4U kit.

Then goto a junk yard and get some bumpers. That body kit is vile and your should be castrated for even thinking about putting it on your car.

Sweet, more ND people around. We're going to have enough people around for a mini-meet here pretty quick.

Also, regarding the bumpers, does your car have the wide body kit on it? 2 or 4 door?

Not to my liking but that's beside the point. If you have the mini-quad headlights then that will not fit, but anything can be made to work with enough time and money. So if you want it that bad it's do-able, but would be a lot of work to make it work.

It would be almost as easy to fit a kit off of a more popular mid-size car when it comes down to it. Look at some accord or camry kits, you'd have to blend them into your miniquad top part of your bumper either way.

well i was just thinking about getting rid of my lights in favor of the regular lamps.

Are there any decent aftermarket hoods, i am looking at GTP hood with the louvers.

The thing is i don't just want to stick stock stuff on it's all gonna be a lot of work with the amount of the front end damage on this beast.

I thought about sending my car out to Cali. for the summer, theres a guy who is sponsoring cars to build body kits, but that would mean 3 months plus with out my car, plus the drive, plus if its ugly i am screwed. cuz you have to sign a contract to keep it on for x number of years.

What happens if you tag a deer or somehow wreck your car? I'd just look for a junkyard bumper for it, nothing else you throw on there will fit or last as well as the factory.

What the hell is with you GP gys and these UGLY ass kits?! Holy hell WHAT is wrong with the B4U?!

"More aerodynamic! I can go faster!"

In a 4k lb car? My ass.. Way to think things through, Ace..

Guest Anonymous

That looks like crap. Way to destroy a good looking car with one of those. What would posess you to even think about putting that pile of shit on a nice b4u car? Speed? LSD? :lol: