Help with black door molding (Cutlass Supreme)

Intlcutlass

From when I replaced my door , the black molding on the new door had rotted. How do you get the old molding out of there....

And where can I get new stuff....

Anyone have a part number...?

It's the black moldonh that runs along the bottom of the window (not the dew wipe) , and I would also replace the one that runs along the top of the window too....

1989 Cutlass

$240 for the top trim and $136 for the bottom??? :motz2:

HOLY SHIT!!!!

How do they come ouuta there?

thats belt weather striping for you :lol: i need to replace mine too so i have to figure this out also :lol: the bottom one you remove the mirror and that filler panel. then take those screws out. then remove the door handle linkage cover and take the bottom screw out. the top i think snaps in the top of the door but i haven't removed it yet. the bottom lifts out after you get both screws out.

Well , I hope these fit...

I was just up at the bone yard, and got the upper door moldings for $20 for both doors... these came off a 96, but I couldn't see any differences eyeballn it...

The bottom ones were already gone, I will have to keep an eye out for those....

They are all rotted on the '88 International we used to have.

I priced them once, and to replace ALL the rotted moldings I was looking at $1200!

They are all rotted on the '88 International we used to have.

I priced them once, and to replace ALL the rotted moldings I was looking at $1200!

Holy shit! :shock:

This is for around the window right? The inside weatherstripping the molded plastic? Not the door stuff thats like a foam?