91 grand prix appearence

91grandprixGT

I have a question for all of you with a good taste in customizing cars, I am just curious if anyone knows of anything cool to do with an older grand prix I love the car just want something to stand out when people see it, thanks

B4U addition wopuld be cool.. Especially if you have a 4 door.. Otherwise.. Rims, sound.. (Both stereo and exhaust).. Tint does wonders on these.. TInting the windows and spraying the tail lights with Nite Shades is a very neat route as well..

it is a 2 door, I'm trying to find rims that would go nice with the white, I dont really dig the chrome look with the white just me I'm probably gonna stick with white rims, or white/silver rims as far as window tinting goes I'm gonna have that done probably in a couple weeks by pro's have it tinted very dark, stereo system will be a lil ways down the road I wanna find a cd player that will work with the controls on the wheel, also I need replacement front and rear deck speakers, anyone knows what sizes it would be nice to know I would appreciate it greatly, I'm also gonna have the car repainted soon I feel kind of dumb saying I have blue neons to go around the bottom but believe it or not it looks nice at night.

THis will help you use an aftermarket Head Unit in your car and use the wheel controls:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28780

THis thread will help you find one you like..

As far as speakers, I BELIEVE the fronts are 4x6 in the dash.. THe rear are 6x9s.. The tinting.. Very sweet. Make sure you post pics in the "Member's Rides" section.. I saw yu didn;t coment on the B4U.. Are you just uncertain of WHAT it is? Or just hate it? YOur car sounds pretty sweet! As far as rims go, there are a few different choices.. You can go stock 16".. 5 spokes or the crosslace wheels.. Both of which kick ASS in white.. Otherwise the whole rim aftermarket is WIDE open.. I would suggest going no bigger than 18" as far as rims go.. If you ask me, any bigger ould look too "G Mobile"-ish.. Hope you can take somethin away from this!

Guest Anonymous

if its a GT you should have the b4u, i would look into white crosslaces. There's not a ton of stuff for our cars out there, but a nice exhaust setup and some tasteful wheels will go a long way.

You could find some hood louvers, 94-96 5 spoke wheels, and a spoiler. Those were all factory parts but are a good add-on if you don't have them. Also exhaust tips, and debadging if that's your thing.

kinda embaressed to say but no, I dont know what the b4u thing is never heard of it before, I'm sure if you tell me what it does I can put it into terms, I do have the white 5 "Spoked" rims that I think I may leave on there not sure what else I'm gonna do I'm getting ready to start teardown and rebuild on my 442 engine for my 91 s10 :D can't wait

and I also like your gp adam

please tell me you didn't gut a 442 for a s10 other wise i'm going to be soooo :x .

Adam's gp has the b4u ground effects which makes it look hot with its current stance.

kinda embaressed to say but no, I dont know what the b4u thing is never heard of it before, I'm sure if you tell me what it does I can put it into terms, I do have the white 5 "Spoked" rims that I think I may leave on there not sure what else I'm gonna do I'm getting ready to start teardown and rebuild on my 442 engine for my 91 s10 :D can't wait

and I also like your gp adam

B4U is the RPO(Regular Production Option) code that refers to the body kit/moldings on the car.

This is a picture of a black 1991 Grand Prix GT that I took about a year or two ago(it was for sale locally). If the body of your car looks like this one, then you have the B4U kit.

http://home.alltel.net/mfewtrail/images/gp_gt.jpg

the only thing I did to the 442 is rebuilding it all back up, it came out of a old car and didnt have valve covers and was rusted.

I can post a picture of my car I will get one tonight keep in mind there are some nicks and scratches on the thing I'm waiting to get it repainted and the ground effects were the ones off the mcclaren I believe.... have a pic up after awhile.

Oh I wasnt going to put a body kit on, I love the way they look already only thing I thought about doing was rims, plus the paint job and of course tinting and lil things like that, got the blue neons put on damn thing are BRIGHT I drive down the road and I see both sides of the road lit up in blue hehe, Love it

well anyway. I think that 1st gen w-bodies (top of the line w's) look great with out any modification to the exterior, except wheels of course.

Another thing that makes first gen w's look good is debaging. This cleans up the look of the car alot. Thats all I can contribute.

well anyway. I think that 1st gen w-bodies (top of the line w's) look great with out any modification to the exterior, except wheels of course.

Another thing that makes first gen w's look good is debaging. This cleans up the look of the car alot. Thats all I can contribute.

What do you think a Z34 would look like with no stripes?