to keep or not to keep

rudefyet

tails  

1. 1. tails

• Blacked out STE style
    • STE Style only
    • Regular Checkered tails

I'm debating my stylistic choices as of tailights again

Right now my tails looks like this...but I'm starting to not like the black out (the nightshades looks like shit and the lights are too dim during the day, even with brighter bulbs)

DSC01250.JPG

I like the uniqueness of the STE tails so I may sand off the niteshades so they look like this again

r2.jpg

But I'm sure some of you will tell me the STE tails are ugly, so i added a poll option for normal checkered tails

Also i'm ditching that ugly ass spoiler for a stock GP one.

I love all-across taillights, like on the 90-92 Toronado, 97+ Lincoln Mark VIII, Cadillac Catera, etc. For some reason though, I always thought the STE tails looked dumb how the brake lights are so small and the signal lights are so huge.

Anyway, I would go back to regular checkered tails or keep it.

If they're not bright enough, you could always just leave Niteshades on the signal lights and take it off the brakes.

If they're not bright enough, you could always just leave Niteshades on the signal lights and take it off the brakes.

that would look good

Guest Anonymous

That looks awesome. I voted blacked out STE tails. I wish i could put the STE lightbar and such on the RPE, but it has a different assembly back there.

that would look good

Yes, do that!

Also (just for shits a giggles) you could get one of those controllers that work the sequential light bars that JCWhitney sells and make the light bar look like Knight Rider :lol: :lol:

what you should do... i seen the f body guys do this.. un niteshade them and use a testors candy red paint and paint the amber lens inside the taillight red.

i repainted the one tail that turned out real dull

much better now...i think i'll keep them

took a pic with the spoler off today...so far i'm liking it, but i still wonder if a factory GP spoiler would look good..any opinions?

off.jpg

i think i'm gonna stay spoilerless now...i looked at factory spolers on cardomain, and they still look funny on a GP.

I'll be getting $300 this week, so maybe I'll look around for some B4U parts or something :D

Oh and if anyone wants a Spoiler from a 3rd gen Firebird, let me know.