Saw some nice rims for a mid 90's grand prix se

SaberZ

Was at the junkyard on Route 46 in North NJ(past willowbrook mall) place is called GI's and saw a red mid 90's (95,96) Grand Prix SE and had some really nice rims(still in excellent condition). We were there pickin up a rim for a dodge minivin for 37 bucks with tire, so i doubt the grand prix wheels will be more expensive.

If any of you are interested check it out, on a red grand prix in the gm section. If u need more info i'll do my best to help ya out.

i'll head back there this weeken and try to snap a picture of em for u. Hard to describe, tho i say they did look very nice and were in very good condition considering the rest of the car. They arent straight openings(u know like the pick in the logo up top(oldmobile). the openings are more slanted(design, makes it look more aggressive). Has pontiac written out on it, ect.

Again ill try to take a picture this week(going to look for impala center cap peices(with the animal not hte bowtie)).

One is off a 94 grand prix

http://www.wheels-and-rims.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/car-wheel.html?p_prodid=29687&sid=8LpJDk0l4H7T3ln-25103098111.55

and here is 95 grand am

http://www.wheels-and-rims.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/car-wheel.html?p_prodid=29607&sid=8LpJDk0l4H7T3ln-33103108511.e0

It looks kinda like both, i'll have to see this weekend. My friend is saying it was a grand am, later year model, so now im a doubting myself. I'll make sure and take pics as well. Rims are nice though.

so basically my rims.......but polished. look at my sig pic. if u need better pic of my rims there plenty more car pics on my site. I know what ur getting at, they have the spokes, but they are slanted. the only GP rims that are like that that i know of are 88-90 rims and the GEN2 GP rims like the one in the pic u showed. unless im forgetting a kind, i know them all :)

Ok, my mistake, its on a Grand AM GP. The rims look like the ones that i linked to in the above message(2nd link with grand am in it). All are in excellent condition and i think would look good even on the grand prix's. I did see grand prix's there though, and I guess you might still want to check it out.

I think they would fit, same diameter i believe. Rims look like the second link i posted, not the ones in that pic you showed. They look nice, and i think would look good on GP's as well.