The Double Headed GP LE!

rudefyet

I was gonna ask WTF technical college would accept that as a project, but then I read Alabama. Question answered...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. 8)

is that a pic of one car or did they make two. maybe the colors are longer on one siide? funny the blue is longer on one side then the other pic... :?

Edit: I see the two drivers now, but is still looks like they are pics of two seperate cars whick would mean 4 GPs died

They cut the drivers side of each car longer, and the passenger side shorter, but equal lengths each side, so they'd fit together and they could use both driver's sides.

GP1138...that thing in your sig with those sats...didn't you have more total RAM to begin with last week??? Damn you are running fairly low right now :shock:

And, that car looks cool...in town here we have a truck that is basically to cabs put together - and it's street legal...however you don't see to often anymore

- Jeff L.

GP1138...that thing in your sig with those sats...didn't you have more total RAM to begin with last week??? Damn you are running fairly low right now :shock:

WTF? My system has 512, and that's what Windows says I have. My SigX program must have sand up it's vagina.

I want pics of this truck.

Okay, you guys might have to wait ahile for pics of this truck since it only goes to car shows these days....honestly, in 3 months I should be able to get some pictures some cruise weekend (big car show here in car)....if I see if before then I'll get a pic.

- Jeff L.

That's a stupid car.

What a waste of time!

I wonder if they bothered to weld the 2 ass ends together? That would be an even stupider car! They should put a hitch on the 2-headed car and have it towing the 2-assed car. Now that would look really weird.