Went to a Carshow on Sunday

Kalgorn

I took quite a few pics but I only get 5gb/month and in two days I used about 2gb from posting the pictures on another forum I frequent. :o

However I will post a couple of the pics you guys will most likely enjoy. :)

BEAUTIFUL GTX! This thing was just incredible! These pictures do not do it justice... in person it was amazing. Had purple (I think) ghost stripes on it too but you can't tell in any pictures.

car%20021.jpg

car%20022.jpg

car%20023.jpg

car%20024.jpg

car%20025.jpg

This makes a nice background. I'm using it as mine right now. :)

car%20026.jpg

Supercharged SS and Intimidator SS. I was about to take a picture of the red MC when the black one pulled in next to it and the guy said "Hey! Want a picture of the Intimidator with it?" :P

car%20056.jpg

And of course my sexy beast. 8)

car%20057.jpg

See that Monte Carlo parked next to you? I was almost unfortunate enough to recieve one of those (same color scheme and all :lol:)

then the frame rails rotted halfway away....

See that Monte Carlo parked next to you? I was almost unfortunate enough to recieve one of those (same color scheme and all :lol:)

Ummmm, thats a Regal :roll: :lol:

Ummmm, thats a Regal :roll: :lol:

Sorry, it's I guess it's pretty hard to mistake one Generic Motors G-body from another :roll:

I did notice the lip along the trunk and different tail lights.. ignored it though because the Monte had literally the same hubcaps, paint color, and same color grandma top.