When everything seems right something is always wrong

topless94style

Ever have one of those days?

Well I have, every weekend for the past 7 months. The duration of the time that my car has been stored. Some of you know im doing a turbo project on my car. Well, the engine is back in, but i dont have heads, thanks to some ass hole(4spdz34) screwing me over. Anyway, we get a good pace going while working on it. Going over what we have done, to make sure nothing is forgot, checking it all twice. three times. On to the next step, well shit, we cant do the next step because something is not lined up, in the way, cut wrong, blah blah. Back two steps to fix it. Honestly i just think I am having an ass of a time with this car, and it must be bad luck. End of rant.

Current problem is this:

Put the engine, bolted tranny mount and rear motor mount down. Put on axels, brakes and front suspension back together. Go to do the front mount(I know should have done this earlier) the bolt holes dont line up. So, instead of taring everything down, we grab the hoist, and to my excitment it pics the engine up enough so the holes line up!!!!

Well, go to put the bolts in. They dont fit! wtf. I documented AND organized every bolt/part that came off that engine. These are the bolts that held the engine to the mount. The came off the mount. But will not go back in.

Question is:

Why not?

Well, soon enough, it will all be together, and your turbo conv. will be running. Things will work themselves out, don't you worry about that.

You probably have to be dead on with the bolts...so you might look aligned good, but just a slight bit off it won't go in.

I know exactly how you feel man, don't worry - it will get done, don't let it beat you.

- Jeff L.

Well, soon enough, it will all be together, and your turbo conv. will be running. Things will work themselves out, don't you worry about that.

:werd:

Everybody gets like this. It's happened to the best of us keep your head high.

About the bolts the engine mounts are very fussy if the bolts aren't aligned.

You're they're the right bolts right?