MagnaFlows on a Z34?

Rabbi

They sound awesome, loud.....very loud.....just don't get #14823. Thats what i had. They don't look right on a Z....But i got the new Magnaflow Turbo Muff's on now.....nice and tucked under the car with some tips. Sound is a little quieter, but sounds real good

373432_2_full.jpg

i dont see anything for lumina's let alone z34's on there website

and the only thing they have for monte's is a catback.

What model number mufflers should i get? I dont want them hanging way the out. I Just want my car to sound like it actually has that 3.4 in there.

If you go to a muffler shop and ask for the Magnaflow Turbo muff you'll get this......

373432_33_full.jpg

373432_32_full.jpg

They don't stick out to far back or too low. It's a generic magnaflow number. I just got a center inlet/outlet turbo muff.

They sound awesome, loud.....very loud.....

My Magnaflow system wasn't any louder than stock, except at high, WOT RPM. But it was smooth, rumbled at idle, and sounded really clear, no rasp. Unfortunately the headers ruined this realy quick.

what kinda magnaflows did you have on there aaron???pics...just the stock ones in your sig??

The ones in my sig. Full 2.5" mandrel bent system, with a Magnaflow Carsound Cat, Magnaflow resonator, and dual Magnaflow straight through mufflers. It is nearly identical to z34_nut's.

guys i need part numbers for a set of mufflers that will fit the stock piping.

i dont need insane loud but i would like something a little better sounding than the stock setup. I know its only a v6 but i would like a little bit of "vrooom" lol

i wonder how the dynomax bullets would sound anybody know?

SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but Borlas and Magnaflows sound decent, and this has been proven time and time again.

No mufflers!!!

:withstupid:

You obviously don't own a 3.4 and havn't driven one without mufflers, or with just open headers.

Trust me, mufflers=good.

Ive had my high compression 3.4 runnin open manifold for a little while, sounds pissa....but not like a stocker 3.4... Raspyness isnt bad as long as its consistant

I run a Borla system on my Camaro, and it has a deep awesome tone to the exhaust. I personally dont' like bullet mufflers or fart cans as we call them around here. All of the imports are using them around here, and they sound like wet farts going down the street under power. Magaflows sound good on the 3.4. I;ve heard a dynomax muffler on a w-body.

Ive had my high compression 3.4 runnin open manifold for a little while, sounds pissa....but not like a stocker 3.4... Raspyness isnt bad as long as its consistant

Well I drove my car with open headers, and open manifolds before it, for over 30 miles. IT WAS HELL. Loud, embarrassing, and raspy as shit. I kept the rpm below 2000, otherwise I would have died. And my motor is high compression motor, but not like it makes a difference.