NORBI

I was wondering if first gen Aurora seats would fit a Cutlass Supreme, there is an 1997 Aurora with nice heated seats with memory and was wondering if they would fit on the front and on the back.

heat is easly added to our seats..... and the memory is controlled in the BCM, the same come that contorel the multiplex network in the car, and all dash functions.....

I believe they mak memory kits, but If I remember right there like 300.00 for 2 seats.......

a "heating pad" to put in is like 50.00 each..... 2 wire hook up.... slick as sh*t..... It took me about 20 min per seat to install....

hope this helps....

yes they have position sensors that look to be about the size of a module, but I know that its in it BCM.... but dads 95 aurora's memory option crapped out along with the instrument cluster and they diagnosted it as a bad BCM..... so its in there in 95 for sure...... almost everything is multiplexed these days so its hard to do a simple swap with out adding 6 more computers to the 3 (4 if you have ABS) we already have......

Yeah, the BCM does have some say in it too, there is also a rear seat intergration module in the mix as well, hell even the radio is a module that controls some things in newer vehicles.

I bought them On Ebay. 2x for 122.32 @ my doorstep......

then about 2 for a switch, and about 5 for 2 relays and wireingto boot....

the only thins that I would recomend is to put them on a duty cycle, they use a pretty good amount of power.....