my bumpers screwed up, what to do; edited

pwmin

my front bumper is shit and needs replaced. its gonna cost me 750 for a recon bumper and to paint plus 250 to have my hood repainted while they're at it. so my options are this: find my own bumper and have them or someone else do it (its a dealer shop but they are really good), pay the grand to fix it, put a bra on there (lack of funds right now), try to find a dark teal metallic b4u bumper in good condition and stick it on there (probably too impatient and/or impossible to find), or something i havent though of and dammit, i was trying to save up for a powertuner and laptop. ebay has nothing, car-part has nothing. im lost.

p.s ill accept donations :lol:

edit: anyone have pics of 94-96 b4u with a bra? :skep:

the actual bumper is broke or the Facia/Bumper cover? cause i dont think a bumper cover is that much, but i can belive the actual bumper is. And u can find one at a j/y, cause we have a 93 GTP here, and the front is almost completley fine, even the paint was still glossy, it was white and 89-93 B4u

get a brand spanking new bumper direct from GM...a bodyshop orderd my Z34 bumper for only $580 bucks...that would sure save you over the $750 to fix yours

if you pay $1000 for a new bumper/paint you are a fool....you should be able to get a good front fascia for $200 or less, and most shops should charge ~$200-250 for a high quality paint job on that bumper.....

You might be able to fine the parts in the junk yard. It will be hard to fine one in great shape, but I'd search car-part.com for the correct color. Probably will have to have it shipped in.