Help me decide - Exhaust and Headlights

Sleek 93 SE

I've decided to spend a few dollars.

First thing I wanted to do was re-do the exhaust. My plans are 2(two) 4" glasspack Monza exhaust tips(the yellow ones). Remove the thrush mufflers. Get a magnaflow high flow cat. If too raspy Ill put in a resonator and if its too loud I would put in a single flowmaster 40 series. Does anyone think a high flow cat, straight out to glasspack tips would be too loud? I really hope so. lol But seriously, any suggestions on this?

Headlights - I was trying to decide between a blue or a hyper white. What do you guys think looks better? Im having a hard time with this one.

I was thinking about the sylvania silverstars but im not sure. What do these look like on a car? They are hyper white right?

There is this grand am gt around here that has these like clear lights that you can like barely see if your looking at the car but they show up on the road very bright. It just looks like a very light blue tint over the headlights but the lights are bright on the road. Anyone know what these are?

I would get a set of Dynomax bullet mufflers too. It will deepen the sound. A cat and tips will sound a little raspy. I had that set-up before the mufflers. The bullet mufflers sound a hell of a lot better.