Junkyards in Wisconsin

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

Does anyone know of any U Pull It junkyards in Wisconsin? I'm trying to find leather seats and the components to switch my suspension to the FE3 option. Thanks

Ha!

Leather seats for a Cutlass? I'd own them if they existed in anywhere of southern Wisconsin. I've been to yards from Rhinelander, WI to Bloomington, IL and everywhere in between.

But if you really must have them, check in Chicago area. Thats where you'll find them if at all.

Good luck!

Jason

I've been to abour 90% of the yards around here, and I worked at one for a while so I had access to the nationwide locator system. Your best bet will be making newer seats work, or looking in a phone book in the Chicago area for yards. Try the bigger ones, like Bionic.

Jason

well for one I am converting a 94+ to stick. NOT EASY. I have to replace the steering wheel and floorboard plate for clutch pedal clearance. I want to do that soon and then am starting to gather info on someother ideas. Let me know if anyone can help or has experience in the computer works of the vehicle as well.

thanx

Travis