92 DIC problem.

Guest Anonymous

I've been having the same problem with mine ever since I installed the UB3. The only thing I can think of is I damaged the wire under the carpet, but I have to pull the front seats to see. Or the DIC is screwed up. I might get around to it today and if I find the problem I'll let you know.

Guest Anonymous

Let me know... I dont think i have any damaged wires, nothing is spliced... its all original, so i cant see it being an electrical problem, unless maybe my dic is faulty.

I had to let my tank run out then fill it up again before my Check Fuel warning went away. So.. I don't think 10 miles is gonna cut it.

Baddflash: I see that a lot with people who wire it in (i.e No C200 compatability). I'm not sure what's up with that.

It worked just fine for over a year so it is wired correctly. Like I said I may have damaged the wiring under the carpet , but I need to pull the seats to see.

If the car thinks the range is under 40 miles, it will say check fuel. You probably already knew that...how's the gas gauge in the cluster working?