Grand Prix's with B4U....question about clips

GrandPrixGTP95

How many clips are there on each piece? I have a kit on its way for my 90's conversion to a 94-96 kit, and need to order the clips...but I dont know how many. Any help would be great 8)

I think there are about 4-5 of the black clips on the front fender piece (I recently removed it and now forget) there was also this bigger weird shapped white piece that goes on beside the front of the door..

I have no idea how many are on the rest of the car though :shrug:

I beleive the black clips are part #10229345 I was gonna order some cause I need them for the on back piece but they wanted $3 each and I could only order them in 5 pack or more from the dealership, so I'm just gonna wait until I take that piece off to fix a little rust spot.

GM parts direct has them for $1.24 for a pack of 5...so thats not bad

If you order a large quantity and want to sell me some, let me know. I don't think I can order from them here in Canada...

If you order a large quantity and want to sell me some, let me know. I don't think I can order from them here in Canada...

I can probably do that, but it will be at least the 1st week of may. Since I dont know the exact amount i'm just gonna guess from what I remember. I'll let you know what I have left over :thumbsup:

enough already.........I feel like I teaching third grade.

Ross: please post when you have something useful to say or if you can actually help someone that asks a question. You are getting to the point again where you are just posting to see yourself post.

The plastic clips for the small trim on my 88' Cutlass are like $5.40 EACH... I'd love to get em at GM direct if they are mega cheap. Plastic clips break no matter how careful you are. The best bet is be careful not of the clip but of bending the sheet metal underneath.