cutlass on 20's

18incholdz

As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man face down on the street with a gun in his hand In the ghetto....As the snow flies On a cold and gray Chicago mornin' A poor little baby child is born In the ghetto....

Could someone please translate wtf he's talking about in his poll? The spreewell is the rim with the hubcap on a bearing, right? but the rest of it.....yeah.....

He probably needs one of those stickers that semi's put on the back of their trailers saying that they need both lanes to turn....

the guy doesn't have a pot to piss in but he sure has some expensive rims. that neighborhood looks like it won't be named "best planed neighborhood" in the near future :lol:

yeah I was talking more of the neighborhood. Hell that whole picture- you can roll around in a new Escalade with 24" wheels on it but if your driveway pulls into a 1 bedroom house with no land and you're NOT living alone, you don't have your priorities straight.

Now I don't own a house (not yet), but I would put a little more money into something I drive than my 'crib'... personal opinion, I like my rolling office / room / transportation all in one!

- RedFox340

I would like 20's, but I've never seen a style I like that'll fit a W-body in 20". I prefer sporty 5-star styles... not a big fan of the flowery ghetto styles.

I also couldn't warrant spending $1000 per rim and $400 per tire.

If I were that guy, I'd be saving up that money to get OUT of the ghetto!

No way I'd be brave enough to drive through that 'hood!

I wish I had more money for my rides, but mah crib takes a lotta tha dough.