I can't help it anymore!

Dannymik

...ok, after driving her for a few days I definately noticed more push with this intake. To the guys on here that have a wizair how loud is your car(due to the intake) when you start her after being shut down for awhile? I can here that thing breathing big time until she idles down. I love this thing!

oh ya, that loudness scared the shit out of me the first time i fired it up.

sounds mean eh :D

I thought it was the SC, but the NA cars do it as well.

So i take it you like it :P

well worth the $100 for the box and the extra $50 for a filter that I will never have to replace...I think that the ubend needs to be deleted now! It does sound swwweeeeeeet

john ... i gotta wonder why your times are so damn high ... lol

no ubend delete yet? or are half those mods not even installed yet ... ?

I can see that the headers are installed ... and the wizair ... but yikes

Guest TurboSedan

all the LQ1 guys seem to be getting all bent out of shape :lol: maybe it's because there IS NO CAI as good as a Wizaired intake available for them :cry:

i know if i had a SII L67 or L36 i would be looking into the Wizaired intake before any other mod.

Dan, do you still have a link for the page showing comparisons for the Wizaired intake and other CAIs available for the L67? i thought that was pretty convincing. i might try making my own buy i'm no fabricator :nono:

all the LQ1 guys seem to be getting all bent out of shape :lol: maybe it's because there IS NO CAI as good as a Wizaired intake available for them :cry:

i know if i had a SII L67 or L36 i would be looking into the Wizaired intake before any other mod.

Dan, do you still have a link for the page showing comparisons for the Wizaired intake and other CAIs available for the L67? i thought that was pretty convincing. i might try making my own buy i'm no fabricator :nono:

Yup noticed the guys bashing them were LQ1 guys too. :lol:

Read this:

http://easyperformance.com/CAI/Head_to_Head_Content.htm

Just look at the differance between these intakes. I would really like to see a comp. between fenderwell's and the wizair. I bought it after reading this and also didn't want to worry about water getting sucked up.

I say a true CAI can deliver cooler temps with no restriction making it better than a wizair. I think it's the ease of installation that gets wizair the votes. No I don't own a LQ1 :lol:

I say a true CAI can deliver cooler temps with no restriction making it better than a wizair. I think it's the ease of installation that gets wizair the votes. No I don't own a LQ1 :lol:

but when the air temperature really counts, as in racing at the track, all you have to do is take out the headlight and then your recieving just as much cold air...just my 2cents

Danny,

Wait till you get a good exhaust on it. That CAI will really come to life. You have all that air and fuel coming in and it has very little place to go with a stock exhaust system. Can't wait to see you at Lancaster this year, maybe you can give me a head start.

-Justin

:lol: ...thats with zero track prep...almost 3/4 tank of gas and just learning how to launch this thing. I think that my car has potential of running a 10.2 or slightly lower 10.15. Im getting the ubend deleted, but probably will keep the res attached...someone told me that us L36'rs need it due to backpressure. Since Im N/A I might purchase a set on PEM's....alot cheaper than TOGS(Johnnyboy). :lol:

You'll get a headstart if we dial in...how is your reaction time? My average is usually around .7

Ya keep the res or it will sound like ass. And do some damn track prep next time. :lol:

I was kind of nervous since it was my 1st time racing her, I didnt know what to expect. Now I'm a raging bull that wants to get into the 9's without spending an arm and a leg.

Now I'm a raging bull that wants to get into the 9's without spending an arm and a leg.

Go to Airport Plaza Jewelers, where you don't have to spend an arm and a leg. LOL :bonk: (inside joke).