Most common interior rattles in 89-93 GP???

90TGP

Actually, I haven't had too much problems with that. The driver's door panel on the TSTE rattles, now, but that didn't happen until I took it off (to put some speakers in), and reinstalled it. I'd go after the problem, but I'm putting the leather door panels on, soon, so I'm not worried about it. Other then that, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that rattles. Will have to pay more attention when I take it out for a ride next.

Nothing really "rattles" in my car other than junk I have in it..

When I'm going slowly over huge potholes theres like a creaking sound from the back, but never during normal driving.

My rear view mirror rattles. The bottom center in between the lights has two pieces that come together...and it rattles in there. If I jam something in there it usually helps but one day I'm just gonna glue the two peces together.

I know how that goes...I just stay on top of most of the rattles...I've been meaning to fix that mirror problem for a long time though...haven't got around to it though lol

I would have to say the pillars and when I hae the radio totally off I could hear some wierd noise when I turn my steering wheels...not quite a hum or no grinding..just some noise I can't describe

Suprisingly, nothing in the STE rattles. In the Lumina however, the dash rattles, well really a lot of stuff rattles. I don't even know really what rattles in that car, I just know it definately rattles.

Shawn

The only thing that rattles in my car is this stupid trim strip that runs along the top of my door panels. It's coming apart and makes the MOST annoying rattle in the fucking WORLD.

Drive in northern ohio, or all of michigan for a few weeks. Everything WILL rattle.

Thank god I live in the Northern Suburbs, the roads, are 10x better than Detroit. My truck though, it's a 01 w/70k and the thing rattles like crazy. It FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. It's built so cheap.

the 88GP has somthin like a bell goin off in the R/R wheel right now. its deffinitly not a rattle its a repair in need I can tell, the a pillar plastics have fallen off so I know they'l rattle once I get some watts behind me. the struts needs to be replaced with the rear monoleaf bushings, so ya u do the math. it creaks like a bitch. but I always drive with the windows up, the sunroof open and the tunes full tilt so I dont hear a damn thing!! lmao