94-96 GP center cubby idea

brianteel

so i need some kind of gauge pod for my car. and i decided to make a mount for the 2 cubbies. this would be made out of aluminum then maybe powered coated not sure yet. what do you guys think of that

Guest Anonymous

Im confused. Explain this better, please.

If your looking for a boost gauge, wouldnt it be 218623108637 times easier just to put in a 97+ GTP DIC? and have all the goodies, no?

There are two different 94-96 center consoles. One with the cupholders behind the shifter, the other with the cupholders infront of the shifter. The latter has a cubby hole like the 97+ center consoles.

i think if he wants a boost gauge it would have to be something remotely acccurate, unlike the 97-03 boost gauges in the dic.

i posted the wrong years like an idiot...i ment 94-96....i have the 99 DIC in there now and it works nicely but i need other gauges and no one will make a nice pillar pod. so i am good with metal so i am making a pod for the center cubby for 3 gauges and a shift light

I've been picturing a nice pod/panel kind of deal running along the top of the '88-'93 dash next to the swooped area where the cluster is... grafted right in the slope and flat on the top until it reaches the downward slope from the front of the dash..

probably not explained well... I'd need to draw it or something.