Newb- Quick help with replacement tail light lenses

Tiffanyj87

Hello, im not really knowledgable about cars and how to get replacement parts so i thought i'd ask someone here.

I have a 1994 Grand prix se.

My center tail light was damaged but the light itself is fine. So i want to get a new lens for it. I wonder if any of you know of where i should get a new one. Must i order it from a dealer? Or do you know a website with it or stores i should go to?

I checked online and i can only find headlight and parking light replacement lens, i cant find any lens that matches the center tail light of a 94 grand prix. Sorry im a newb, could you offer some advice?

don't even bother just trying to find the lense, get the whole thing.

its not worth the time and agrivation to pull apart the whole assembly just to replace a lens

Is this the 3rd brake light in the back window, or that light in the trunk on 4dr Grand Prix's that gives it that all-across taillight look?

If 3rd brake light, the auction link above goes to one. A junkyard would probably have one cheaper though.

i found a site with a pic of my ca here

http://home.comcast.net/~ouch1011/gp1.jpg

The middle tail light that says grand prix on it is the one on my car thats actually broke. I need to either replace that or the whole band of lights. How would i do that or whats a place i can buy from...

To bad i like cant go down to Murrays or Autozone and just order one lol.

im near pontiac. LoL i know of no junk yards around here.. Im just trying to find a real place near me i can get a replacement...I might even have to get a new trunk lid or get that professionaly fixed.