Problem with Dash Lights

CutlassSL91

Before, None of my backlighting on my '91 CS would light up except for the indicator lights, and when the Headlights were turned on, those lights also went off. I went and took it in and after two days of poor service, they replaced the headlight/dimmer switch, and rewired it correctly thankfully (because the place I took it into before wired it wrong.) So now, I only have the backlighting on the Headlight switch and the climate controls. I CANNOT get my PRNDL, Foglight, radio, E/M,TRIP,RESET, ashtray, or any other lights EXCEPT FOR the HV/AC and lightswitch. I have used a multi meter on the PRNDL lights and I get nothing, but I get full respose on the Orange and some other color wire that power the floor light on the back. NO SIGNAL FROM GREY/BLACK.

I don't understand why The climate control/lightswitch lights work only (and perfectly) but nothing else.

The fuse is fine as are the bulbs which i threw new ones in, no change. I would really like these things to work. It's quite dark at night with only a (Base) digital display, HVAC and"Lights" lighting up.

HELP IS APPRECIATED GREATLY!!!!!!

I had a problem like this last night. I left the parts store, all the lights worked. On the way home though, all the dash lights, climate control lights, and radio lights went out. Even the time went out. I had to shut the lights off and turn them on to get them to work. Any ideas?

Dimmer for the lights?

I know when I cleaned my Lumina one day I hit the dimmer switch down and at night I couldn't figure out why the lights didn't work...until I found out about the dimmer switch.

Maybe your is malfunctioning?