DIC and HUD.

NORBI

Whats the demend for CS and GP DIC i can also get 1-2 every 2 weeks on ebay. Let me know i currentyly be listing 1 DIC for CS and 2 DICs for GP. i post it when i will list them

Also i have HUDs for sale and will get 1 every two weeks for CS and GP i just want to know how many people may need them so i dont get too many of them and be stuck with them.

Whats the demed for CS and GP DIS i can also get 1-2 every 2 weeks on ebay. Let me know i currentyly be listing 1 DIS for CS and 2 DISs for GP. i post it when i will list them

huh?

I copied this from the duplicate thread I deleted. It makes more sense the this first post did

Hi

I recently sold 4 Cutlass Supreme HUDs on ebay and every time i list them they sell i just want to know if there are anymore people interested in them because i already have 1 more that i will list this week and is there a lot of people interested in them.

I am trying to get 1 for every 2 weeks either for CS or GP, right now i have a 2nd generation HUD from a 92 CS with wires to it but without heigh adjuster and dimmer i be posting on ebay soon.

So i just want to know how many ppl might be interested in getting them to keep up a supplies up.