GP Hood Louvers

WhiteOut

Anyone have a part number for the hood louvers that came on the 00-02' Special Edition Grand Prix's? I'm interested in getting a hold of a pair, but I can't find the part number for it on gmpartsdirect.com. Perhaps its not sold seperately?

Okay, I guess I have seen those before. I just never really differentiated between those and the black louverd ones. Thanks for the pic though.

I've got a bid in on some 1st gen GTP louvers which I suppose will work just as well as second gen. They aren't as clean looking, but the price is definitely right on them.

• 3 weeks later...

Pontiac Grand Prix '00 Pace Car / '01-'02 Special Edition PackageSet Part Descriptions Part Numbers

1-2. Driver Side Roof Rails for '00 Daytona 500 Pace Car 88894528

2-2. Passenger Side Roof Rails for '00 Daytona 500 Pace Car 88894770

1-1. Spoiler for '00 Daytona 500 Pace Car 88894524

1-1. Hood for '00 Daytona 500 Pace Car 88894533

1-4. Extractor 88894520

2-4. Extractor 88894521

3-4. Hood Insulator (Under Hood) 88894523

4-4. Deflector (Rain Gutter) 88894522

Finally found some part #'s for those cars(I was searching for the spoiler part # when I came upon those 8) ). One of the "extractor" part #'s still works at gmpartsdirect, they wanted $162 for one of them. :shock:

Do you want to put the hood louvres on your cutty? FWIW: I really think that louvres would never go with the flow of the car, not to mention I've never seen a Olds with louvres.

Do you want to put the hood louvres on your cutty? FWIW: I really think that louvres would never go with the flow of the car, not to mention I've never seen a Olds with louvres.

then obviously you never seen the Cutlass hurst edition of the '92-'97 coupe style(I forgot the specific year that car was). That Cutty looked ausome, but the louvers were not the same as the TGP/GTP style.

then obviously you never seen the Cutlass hurst edition of the '92-'97 coupe style(I forgot the specific year that car was). That Cutty looked ausome, but the louvers were not the same as the TGP/GTP style.

That was some guys renditon of a newer "Hurst Olds," not an actual package. It did look pretty good though, I'll see if I can dig up the pictures if no one else beats me to it.

That was some guys renditon of a newer "Hurst Olds," not an actual package. It did look pretty good though, I'll see if I can dig up the pictures if no one else beats me to it.

brianp had a bunch on some old site he had awhile ago.